Experience Level: 1-2 Years
1. Must be aware of Agile Methodology.
2. Should have a good understanding of STLC, SDLC, Test processes, Testing types.
3. To be able to write complete as well as complex test cases in order to ensure completion of the project.
4. Should be aware of Defect life cycle.
5. Must be able to log a defect and retest the same.
6. Having Experience in using defect-tracking tools. eg: - Jira, Bugzilla.
7. Should have basic SQL and database Knowledge.
Experience Level: Fresher
1) Knowledge of Java Fundamentals, Operators, Data Types, OOPs Concept, Collection, Data structure, Design Patterns, Exception Handling, Threads, Graph, REST.
2) Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate.
3) Knowledge of Designing Spring boot Microservices.
4) Knowledge of Unit Test Cases is added advantage.
1) Looking for Btech, MTech, MCA 2018, 2019 Candidates pass out.
2) Looking for candidates who got trained in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
3) Technical Skills: Java, J2EE, Collections, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSP, AJAX, Jquery, Mysql.
Experience Level: 0-2 Years
1. Excellent command over English language and ability to think out-of-the-box, play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
2. Ability to write crisp and error-free content for websites, articles, newsletters, blogs.
3. Excellent analysis and analytical along with creative approach.
4. The knack for editing and proofreading content with good research-oriented skills.
5. Responsible for Technical writing and generating online content (blog articles, PR articles) articles for Oodles Technologies.
6. The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
7. Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics 8. BTech, MCA and BCA Candidates will be preferred.
Candidate Profile 1. BTech, MCA and BCA Candidates will be preferred.
Experience Level: 1 to 4 Years
1. Strong experience in core Java.
2. Hands on development in J2EE framework like Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
3. Good knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server with complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedure, Triggers.
4. Unit testing experience using Junit, Spock.
5. Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
6. Knowledge of Unit Test Cases is added advantage.
7. Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant.
8. Knowledge of MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Caches, Microservices will be a major plus
9. Good to have knowledge of ORM like Hibernate.
11. Experience working in an Agile environments, applying Agile concepts and practices such as Refactoring / Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing (TDD, BDD) and Continuous Delivery.
1. Must be a good team player and self-motivated Individual.
2. Monitor program execution for expected performance.
3. Very Strong analytical abilities and interpersonal skills.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills with other developers and business clients.
5. High commitment levels.
6. Interface with different departments within the organization.
Experience- 0 to 2 Years
1. Support overall business development activities to achieve revenue targets, expand agent base and further develop relationships both new and existing.
2. Identify prospective agents in the market.
3. Meet with prospective agents and provide presentation on business model
4. Verify that the prospective agent is meeting overall selection criteria.
5. Must have knowledge of Bidding platforms like : Upwork, Freelancer etc
6. Research and identify new market opportunities.
7. Should be familiar with Business analytics tool.
8. Good Communication skills and IT Fluency.
9. Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
10. Should be comfortable with Rotational shift
11. Supporting External Relations through networking and social media
12. Accountable for meeting sales targets.
13. Identifies trendsetter ideas to improve Business development strategies by researching industry.
Experience Level: 0-2 Years
1. Should have good command over python language.
2. Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
3. Should have a good understanding of REST principles.
4. Good understanding of SDLC and methodologies
5. Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
6. Exposure to any web framework such as Django/Flask will be an added advantage.
8. Good problem-solving skills
9. Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
10. Integrate user-facing elements into applications
11. Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
12. Contribute to the ongoing proof of concepts and feature development of the products, working with the broadly defined scope and estimates
13. Should have understanding of code versioning tool.
Experience Level: 1-2 Years
1. Strong understanding of Linux
2..Hands-on with docker, Apache/Nginx,
3. Awareness with AWS, OpenStack and kubernetes will be an advantage.
4. Linux Systems Engineering, DevOps, IT and/or software engineering work experience
5. Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services ( Amazon Web Services(mandatory), Rackspace Cloud, Docker, and OpenStack )
6. Good understanding of Shell scripting. Working Understanding of (Python, Perl and/or Ruby) and Networking
7. Experience of Server Monitoring, Installations, DevOps Build, Release and Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as SVN, GIT, ANT, MVN, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
8. Familiarity with Nodejs and Java.
9. Experience with Github is an advantage.
10. Quick learning abilities to implement new technologies and troubleshoot issues.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Server (Instances or containers) deployment on AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack or Azure.
2. Shell or python script to automate monitoring, backup and other tasks.
3. Server and application Troubleshooting.
4. Auditing server and application security and performance.
5. Build automation using Jenkins or other automation tools.
Experience Level: 0 to 2 Years
1. Responsible for the front end/UI development for of the web-based and mobile-based application.
2. Responsible for communicating with clients.
3. Responsible for communicating with Designing Team and Team Manager.
4. Responsible for Requirement Analysis.
5. Responsible for mentoring junior front-end developers.
6. Responsible for researching new web technologies.
7. Responsible for developing POC.
8. Ready to face new challenges.
Desired Candidate Profile
1.Good Knowledge in HTML, CSS, Structure, and Semantics.
2. Good Knowledge of CSS Preprocessors like Less, Sass.
4. Good Knowledge in the pixel-perfect conversion of PSD into HTML document with the Responsive view.
6. Knowledge with the hybrid mobile app framework like PhoneGap, Ionic, React Native would be a major plus.
7. Knowledge of version control systems like Git, SVN.
8. Knowledge with architectural designing of the front end application would be a major plus.
9. Good communication skilld & analytical skill.